In 4th form, out of 10 polled people, only 20% stayed in the country and the remaining 80% went abroad.
We made this graph using Excel. Look at the results:
Also, we found out about our favourite destinations. In 4th form, 5 people went to the beach, 2 people went to the forest, 1 person went to the mountains and 2 people went to other places.